Monday 31 December 2012

random snaps from 2012.

I have to say 2012 was an awesome year for me, and 2013 will only be better!
Here are a few random pictures that I took when I was out and about this year that never made it into any previous posts.

Enjoy :)

 watch the throne tour - may 2012
 ms. dynamite
 choccywoccydoodah brighton
 
 emeli sande


And on that note, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Thank you for all of your love and support on my blog and I look forward to creating more posts for you in this next year.


LOADS of love, yours truly, jayj x.

4 comments :

  1. Great post, Happy New Year to you too hun, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures darling. Love having a nosey into other peoples lives :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete