Tuesday 18 February 2014

crossEyes london event.

February 14th...Valentine's day, the beginning of London Fashion Week, media day at British Plus-Size Fashion Weekend and the CrossEyes London blogger's event...I was a busy girl.

As a fellow four-eyes, being invited to a blogger's event for a glasses brand was like being at home away from home. I was surrounded by designer frames of all different shapes, sizes, materials and styles...and all at my disposal to try on.


CrossEyes is a Danish chain of opticians that specialize in creating a personal atmosphere and experience for each and every customer. All of the frames are placed very openly in the store, allowing you the freedom to try on every frame and find what you need to suit your taste and style. You then get a free eye test and then get your glasses made for you, all with a very personable service.


I like my glasses to reflect my personality as well as my facial features so I am always looking for big, fun and quirky looking frames. 


 I think I must have tried on every single pair of glasses that they had in that store, but I must say my favourite were probably this style; fun and quirky, yet, sophisticated.

Be sure to check out their official website, twitter and Instagram to check out their concept and find your own favourite style.

fashion forward four-eyed fox, jayj x.


follow me on bloglovin' and twitter for updates!

1 comment :

  1. We loved these glasses! Especially the wooden ones! Vx

    ReplyDelete