Wednesday 1 August 2012

well hello there...

Allow me to introduce myself…

My name is jayjay, and welcome to my blog. I thought it would be nice to make a formal introduction and put a face to the author of this blog. I am quite new to this whole blogging thing but it’s something that I’ve always wanted to do…and I’ve finally done it. Better late than never right?


I did previously have a blog that I created when I first started university and I needed somewhere to publish my work. Although that was strictly for the purpose of university, after doing a few posts on there, I got a small taste of what it was like to be a ‘blogger’ and I always wanted to create a blog which was much more fitting to my personal tastes.

I read a lot of blogs from people who share interests similar to me such as ones from Shirley, Suzi, Victoria and Dulce, just to name a few. I have a long list of individuals who inspired me to create a blog and share my interests with the online world.

On this blog you will find a range of posts. Reviews on products that I currently own or that are new to my collection, my current favourite things, hauls, wishlists, and anything that my readers want to see really (that was my subtle way of saying I’d love for you to share any ideas/requests)!

I look forward to posting more and talking to you guys.
Thanks so much for dropping in, I really appreciate it.

Till the next one, jayj x.   

No comments :

Post a Comment