Wednesday 7 November 2012

the new iPad.

the new iPad 16GB wifi - £399

So it has probably been...two months since I have bought my iPad now, but I thought I'd share my little Apple journey with you. It's something that I had been thinking of buying for a little while, but I didn't think it was realistic and I couldn't find a genuine reason for me to have one. One reason is because I already have a laptop, and an iPhone. So since the iPad is practically between the two, I thought there may be no point.

Since starting this blog, I have become more of an ideas person. Someone who is constantly thinking and turning those thoughts into possible blog posts or features that I could write. At this point, I guess you could say I got a bit more serious with what it is I want to do with my life, and to show people that you want something, you've got to act like you've already got it...right?

I use my iPad as a professional tool to aid my career. There is so much I can do on it, from writing my blog posts on it (three guesses what I'm writing this on!), to checking all of my emails, applying to jobs and internships and completing any work or tasks.

It is my favourite electronic device and I am so glad I finally jumped on the wagon. I take it absolutely everywhere with me and any chance that I can get to use it, best believe I'm doing so!


Have any of you got an iPad? What do you do on yours?

the gadget fiend, jayj x.

ps. apologies for the lack of posts...I am slowly but surely returning to my regular schedule.

4 comments :

  1. I use my ipad for blogging, editing photos, social media and so much more :)
    Great blog btw.
    Found your blog through the #bbloggers blog hop.
    Sadia
    @Stylinspire blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great buy, btw I nominated you for an award, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete