Friday 6 September 2013

barcelona beauty haul.

I went to Barcelona with my best friends not too long ago, so I thought I'd share what I bought on my trip. I know myself way too well, and although I did see a few fashion bits that I loved, I just knew that I would return with beauty products.

 make up forever lipstick - no49 / mac studio fix powder - nw58 / nyx soft matte lip cream - abu dhabi / givenchy nail polish - 184 private taupe / nyx HD studio primer / flormar max lift mascara
I also recently bought a couple of Real Techniques brushes (finally! and also, not from Barcelona) but I thought I'd include them in this haul.
expert face brush / powder brush


What beauty items have you bought recently?


sephora is my weakness, jayj x.

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin | twitter

2 comments :

  1. So glad you guys had a good time! Saw the pics on A's instagram and it looks beautiful! Also, that lipstick is to die for. Stunning! Would you recommend that primer? I've been after a decent one for a while but spending restrictions etc mean I haven't settled on one.
    Hope you're good love :)
    (Just in case the name confuses you, it's Natalie haha)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was amazing!
      I was a bit sceptical about buying that lipstick, but they talked me into getting it and I love it.
      It is a good primer, the only downfall it has it that because it's less of a gel consistency and more like a moisturiser, with it being white, you either have to blend it in really well or wait a bit for it to settle into the skin before putting anything on top of it. Apart from that, it really does help my makeup last longer, and paired with my mattifying moisturiser I get less oily in the day.
      Hope that helps love!

      x x.

      Delete