Monday 16 September 2013

glowwbox - the beauty box for women of colour.


This past week, we saw the launch of Glowwbox, a beauty box made especially for women of colour. With so many beauty boxes on the market at the moment, it has become a challenge to choose the right one, getting products that are specific to you. With this, women of colour are sure to get products that they can use every single month.

Glowwbox works the same as every other known beauty box. You pay a subscription fee and get a box delivered to your doorstep every month, but with limited subscriptions you have to make sure you sign up early. Subscriptions are £15 a month (+P&P), which is a little more than other popular beauty boxes, but considering the price that I normally pay for beauty products made for me, I think this is a fair price.

I am intrigued as to what products and brands that will be in the first box, so I will most definitely need to get my hands on it so I can share my views with you. I think this idea is a step in the right direction, giving women with darker skin tones, different skin types and different textures of hair the chance to find and try new brands and products. You can also join me and subscribe here to see for yourself.


Ever heard of Glowwbox? What do you think of the idea?


a woman of colour and a beauty box fiend, jayj x.

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin | twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment