Monday 7 October 2013

girls. - deborah lippmann nail collection.

I'm not one to watch too many series' on TV, but when I do, I get disgustingly engrossed in it and dedicated to it.

Like many people all over the world, when I first watched an episode of Girls, the entire time I was thinking 'what the hell am I watching?!', but this only made me want to watch it more...and now I love it! So when I discovered that a part of their official merchandise was a nail polish collection collaboration with Deborah Lippmann...three words: gotta have it.

Girls Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish set of 4 - Limited Edition - £30*

The set comes with four colours with each one representing one of the four main characters.

I love the bold difference between each of the colours, all showing a clear representation of the four characters. My favourite colours are Hannah's and Shoshanna's...and evidently they are my favourite characters on the show!

Be sure to check out the set and also take a look at all their other official merchandise.

What are your favourite colours/characters? Are you a fan of Girls?


'I don't want to freak you out, but I think I may be the voice of my generation' - Hannah
jayj x.

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' | twitter

2 comments :

  1. Hey JJ!! Loving the nail polishes! Jessa is by far my favourite character (completely obsessed with her and even did a blog post on her style a while ago) but loving the Hannah colour funnily enough. Hope you're good lovely, it was so great seeing you the other day and we must meet up again! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shades, great pigmentation, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete