Friday 15 November 2013

#LongaConga - children in need.

On Tuesday night, I found myself on an ice rink in my skates trying to do the conga...

(source: Tresor Paris fb)

Having opened it's doors just a couple of weeks ago, Canary Wharf Ice Rink was home to over 300 people as they broke the Guinness World Record for the longest conga on ice.

In association with Tresor Paris for BBC Children In Need, Pudsey led the conga line with 353 people right behind him as they did the conga for 5 whole minutes...without breaking the line...on ice.
It was an incredible sight to see as so many people were able to get involved, from young children to professional ice hockey players and celebrities.



Tresor Paris have also created a jewellery line in aid of Children In Need. With 25% of each purchase going to the charity and all pieces ranging between £19-£29, you can be sure to do your bit while staying in style.

Be sure to catch the conga on Children In Need on BBC tonight, and check out the full Tresor Paris charity jewellery range.

I also have a mini clip on my Instagram!


I witnessed a world record being broken, jayj x.

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' | twitter

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh this is brilliant! Such a good idea, how fun :D The jewellery pieces seem a little bit expensive considering only 25% is going to charity, but they are cute at the same time.

    Would it be alright for me to put your button on my blog lovely? I'm really getting into buttons (dangerous I know) and considering I'm like your biggest fan lol it would be great to direct what tiny bit of traffic I get your way :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was amazing, loved it!
      Yeah, I feel they're quite small too, but Tresor's stuff is quality so I guess that kinda justifies the price.

      Aaw yes, that's completely fine...thanks love :)

      Look forward to some additional pages on my blog so you'll see what kinda blogs I read too and whatnot ;-)

      xx.

      Delete